Tuesday, April 7, 2009

clowd list

upon reading for a ridiculous amount of the day away, i came across some lovely quotes. my favorite...

when youre young, youre immortal. too young to be aware that youd eventually have to kick the bucket. too young to worry about it.


im not saying im old but seeing as its my last year of being a teenager im forced to believe im running on the edge of young and not young. so i decided to make a "bucket list." but bucket is my least favorite word. it actually creeps me the fuck out. my favorite word would be cloud, so i am going to call it a cloud list. it doesnt make sense, so i made it make sense via confucius quote and photoshop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1) make sense of something that dont make sense.

check.

No comments:

Post a Comment