Saturday, June 13, 2009

health

last night my aunt told me between writing articles for a website and always taking pictures of completely non-photogenic things.. i'm turning into my mom. she does something really cool with her pictures. she takes AT LEAST twenty a day and puts them on her flikr. and theyre all good. and she has less free time than i do. if i didnt spend 99% of my free time on facebook id be able to do that too plus a bunch of other productive things. you dont understand how much healthier that would make me feel. so in honor of becoming my mom, this is going to be my new facebook. photoblog time!


except this really isnt going to end up happening. but we can pretend.

1 comment:

  1. maybe we should have blogging parties and actually make our asses do what we say we will!

    - erin

    ReplyDelete